Micromax has launched a bunch of products recently. Micromax Ninja A89 was one of them. As we have noted earlier on the Micromax Fan the phone is available with price tag of 6249 INR on an e-commerce site. As far as we can see, Micromax is releasing different products to target different group and different taste of people. Though Micromax is a domestic handset manufacturer it is competing like a matured player as far as sales and marketing strategy is concerned. Don’t frown if you hear the news that Micromax now leading the smart phone segment too after beating the MNCs in tablet segment. Fortunately the root of Ninja A89 is achieved. The smart phone is equipped with Android 4.0 ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) and is housing an efficient dual core processor. The phone is worth to have with this price tag as it is equipped with 512 MB RAM and 3 Mega Pixel camera. It has a Dual SIM slot and 4GB built in Memory and that too is expandable to 32 GB via MicroSD card slot.
Why to Root Micromax Ninja A89?
- To enhance efficiency and performance by Updating OS version (ICS 4.0.X to Jelly Bean 4.2.X).
- To remove or overcome limitations applied by Service Providers.
- To enhance security and get backups.
- To enjoy root only applications from the Google play store.
Here are the Steps:
Warning and Precaution:
You may run out of warranty by rooting your device. Though it is possible to un-root your device, but we do not recommend rooting if you still have a warranty period on. MicromaxFan is not responsible of any of your lost during rooting process. Follow below tutorial at your own peril. Also make sure you take a full backup of your device before proceeding further. This will ensure that you do not lose your important data in the process.
- Download and extract this zip file: Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v17.zip
- Enable USB debugging on your Micromax A89 Ninja.
USB debugging steps…Go to Settings > Developer Options > Check mark “USB Debugging” > Tap OK.
- Now connect your Micromax A89 Ninja to your computer using your USB cable. The drivers should be installed automatically or use official Micromax drivers.
- Change the mode of your device from USB storage to Media Device and then proceed further. This option appears only when you connect your device to your PC.
- Go to the folder named “Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v18″ and run the “Runme.bat” file.
- Now, you will have a popped up screen with green fonts.
- Choose the Normal mode by typing ‘1‘and hit Enter from your keyboard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the A89 Ninja rooting process.
- You will reboot during the process after which Bin4ry will copy some files to your device.
- When your phone is back ON, you should find the “superuser SU” app in your app drawer. If it’s there your Micromax A89 Ninja has been rooted!
So, enjoy rooted device now! And feel free to let us know how this tutorial steps helped you? Comment below if you have suggestions regarding the steps.